The latest version of the equally universal and tried-and-tested programming system for cutting machines for all conventional processes (laser, water, oxyfuel, plasma) has been enhanced with advanced modules to make it fit for the future – offering the best prerequisites for making your work and processes even more precise, faster and therefore more economical. The application now offers a highly functional 3D module, takes into account all relevant industry 4.0 parameters and is also available as a 64-bit application. Redefine the efficiency of your production processes with FINEST CUT V7.1. The application is easy to learn and simple and convenient to use with a heterogeneous machine park.
The most important new features of the latest version of FINEST CUT are:
Interfaces supporting the OPC UA and MQTT protocols allow for convenient data exchange between machines, control systems or processes.
- 3D module for importing and displaying 3D drawings from STEP and IGES.
- Assemblies are automatically broken down into individual components which are displayed in separate windows.
- Geometry can be imported into FINEST design: click on individual components to import them into the design (2D geometry).
- Industry 4.0 ready – well-prepared for all requirements: Interfaces supporting the OPC UA and MQTT protocols allow for convenient data exchange between machines, control systems or processes.
- Fine cutting of inner contours possible: selected inner contours are split before cutting the element, so that the smaller parts fall through the support grid and process reliability is maximised.
- Integrated flycut function shortens production time.
- Contours can be machined with the milling tool instead of being cut. Contours that were cut can then be reworked. Contours can only be partially machined.
- Vectorise image files
- Tracing image files using splines.
- Connection to all common PPS/ERP systems possible.
- Multiple nesting plans can be loaded and edited in parallel.
- Several off-cuts can be produced from one sheet, which can also be labelled with a marking tool.